- Assist walk-in customers by answering any questions and queries and promote and sell all MADISCO product lines.
- Prepare and provide written quotations to clients when requested using the appropriate form/s.
- Obtain customer orders by identifying merchandise that has been requested, and fulfilling orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Process and prepare Sales Orders and Invoices, while ensuring that the necessary information is captured.
- Deliver customer orders as needed.
- Move merchandise by hand or push carts to maintain continuous flow of merchandise.
- Unload, verify and stock incoming merchandise from transfers and assist with the picking and loading of outgoing merchandise on fleet when needed.
- Speak and write standard English and communicate using clear, professional language. Spanish is an asset.
- Clean driving record and current driver’s license – A, B1 and B2.
- Must be energetic and proactive.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must possess a positive teamwork attitude.
- Must be mature and responds to guidance and direction effectively.
- Be adaptable and flexible with working hours.
Interested persons can send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: MADISCO COMPANY LIMITED– Senior Point of Sales Executive (Retail) (San Pedro) – (Your Name)
Application forms can be obtained at https://madisco.bz/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/MADISCO-Job-Application-Form.pdf
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
Deadline: October 31st, 2023